I deeply regret the delay, but I've been busy with work and other things. But here is my opinion of Episode II: The Rise of the Empire:Episode IILike
- A more believable romance between Anakin and Padme
- Plot to transform the Republic into the Empire more realized
- Obi-Wan's character more explored
- The character of Telly
- The new version of Grievous and his role
- Include Tarkin in the plot of Palpatine
- The new version of the droidsDislike
- Too much politicsOpinion of Episode II:
For me, for now, the best of the three prequels. In this episode, you used less from the original, but still the basic plot is more or less the same. But these things aside, very good movie. The only thing I did not like is that there is too much politics, though it is justified (Palpatine's plot to blame the Jedi and other things). And something that I also liked about this episode is that is the beginning of the end of the Jed. Dooku's treachery better led, separating the Jedi of the Republic, etc. Everything flows nicely and the story attach until the end.
And that's it, this is my opinion of Episode II, when I can and I finish reading the script of Episode III I will put my opinion on it. SwiftBow, it would be nice if you could leave me a comment of what you think about my opinions (and also explain you, if you want) of each episode.